We uncompromisingly hold to the following truths:
- The Bible is the eternal, infallible, inerrant Word of God and is the foundation for everything we say and do. (1 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- The Triune God, not man, is the ultimate source of Truth in all areas of life. God is the Creator as set forth in Genesis 1. We believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit – distinct yet one. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28: 19, 20)
- The virgin born Jesus Christ – all man and all God – died a vicarious, sacrificial death to restore man to God. We hold that Jesus was crucified, buried, and rose from the dead to sit at the right hand of the Father in heaven forever. (John 3:16; Romans 5:8-12; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
- A person is not complete without a personal experience of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Man, though created perfect, through the fall as recorded in Genesis is now separated from God because of his sin nature. It is only through Jesus Christ that one can enter the presence of God and have eternal life. (Genesis 3; Romans 3:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We are responsible for our responses and actions in accordance with all of God’s revealed truth. (Hebrews 9:27-28; Romans 14:12)
See The Baptist Faith and Message 2000 for a fuller understanding of what we believe.
In accordance with the foundations laid by our Philosophy and Statement of Faith, WE BELIEVE THAT:
- Children are each uniquely created by God for His purpose.
- Students thrive in a safe, loving, and nurturing learning environment.
- There is eternal value in Christian schools partnering with parents to educate students.
- A challenging liberal arts education within the context of a Christian worldview fosters growth in all areas of a student’s life.
- Character development guided by God’s absolute Truth equips students for life and leadership.